WSU Online Applications - How to apply Online at WSU
You wanna know how to apply at WSU? In this link, I will show you how to apply and increase your chances of getting accepted
Login and press Menu.
Press Academic Application and Choose Submit Application.
Search for the course.
Submit the application.
No Application fee is required to complete the online application at WSU. Make sure you have the following information.
1. Personal details
2. Address of next of kin
3. Address of the person responsible for the account
4. Email addresses are compulsory
5. All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.
Before applying make sure to check the WSU prospectus and know which course you meet the minimum requirements.
The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload Grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
NB: Courses may be closed without any notice communicated due to limited space. Apply Now.
For all your inquiries, please contact our Admissions Office:
Telephone +27 (0) 43 709 4000/043 708 5200
WhatsApp +27 (0) 79 378 3102 (Registration only)