UWC Online Applications - How to apply online at UWC
Here's what you need to get started with your online application at uwc, they are just simple steps. Lets dive in.....
A message from UWC " Competition for space is great, so remember to apply to more than one institution and programme of study."
UWC Online Application Process
You are advised to apply for a maximum of TWO programme (courses) choices
How to count points at UWC?
UWC Closing date:
- Applications closes on 30 September 2021 (Bachelor of Demtistry and Bacehlor of Oral Health close on 31 August 2021)
UWC Application fee:
- There is NO application fee
How to upload documents at uwc:
After completion of the online application form you will receive a letter via email from the University acknowledging receipt of your application. The acknowledgement letter will contain your APPLICANT NUMBER. This applicant number is to be used in all communication with the University.
You will also receive a brochure indicating the supporting documents that you will need to submit to the University by the application closing dates for your application to be considered complete.
Please click on this link and follow the prompts to upload your documents.
Changed your mind about your choice of study?
- Do not submit a new application
- Check with the Contact Centre if you may change your programme choice
- Should your contact details change please contact the UWC Contact Centre and update your details
Where is UWC located?:
University of the Western Cape
Robert Sobukwe Road
Republic of South Africa
UWC Contact Details:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 21 959 2911