CPUT Online application - How to apply online at CPUT
You wanna know how to apply at CPUT? In this link, I will show you how to apply and increase your chances of getting accepted.
Quick Links: (read the whole article before clicking these links)
CPUT Supporting Documents:
Documents to be submitted by South African citizens:
- Copy of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- An original Academic Record and a Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
CPUT Application Fee
- Online Application is free
- You must pay an R100 non-refundable application fee before your application form can be processed. You must attach a copy of the proof of payment to your application form. Keep the original proof of payment in a safe place.
- A non-refundable late application fee of R150 applies to applications submitted after the official closing date. Late applications are only accepted if late applications have been officially announced by the institution on its website.
SA Citizen currently busy upgrading Grade 12 results (including upgrading at any TVET College)
- Please submit a letter confirming registration for the upgrading of your results
How to do re-admission ( Watch the video and subscribe on youtube)
Additional admission requirements
Some programmes require students to submit additional information as part of their application. Applications without the additional requirements will not be considered. To view a full list of supporting documentation and additional programme-specific requirements, click here
Tourism and Events Management
Students who wish to apply for Tourism and Event Management must submit a motivational letter with their application.
Students who wish to apply for Sport Management must submit a questionnaire with their application.
Faculty of Informatics and Design Portfolio Requirements